your company officers and employees to join together in
an intercessory prayer for the welfare of your company,
customers, vendors, marketplace and one another.
1. For Godly wisdom be given each
manager and employee. Also special super-natural insight
into the tasks at hand and knowledge of our work.
2. For cooperation between departments, shifts, and
employees. A team motivation that seeks the welfare of
the whole, not just the individual.
3. For an eliminating of negative attitudes that tend to
poison the work environment.
4. For a protecting of our work from mistakes, unforseen
errors, and most of all chargebacks! Also clarity of
mind, strength of purpose and a determination to do
5. For profitable operations in each department. An
excellency of operations and workflows.
6. For ability to face the challenges and struggles that
confront you each day with a firm knowledge and
confidence that "He who is
with-in us is greater than he who is in the world."
7. For our customers & vendors, Heavenly Father, that
Your grace, mercy & divine favor would go before us
to smooth over difficulties & prevent the sabotage of
our working relationships. To propagate new, profitable
& productive, success & victorious, anointed
& blessed, excellent, pleasant, viable, faithful,
durable, & long lasting working realtionships going
8. For our marketplace that it would continue to grow and
expand. For our marketshare to continue to grow and
expand as well.
9. For our company owners and officers that they would
"trust in the Lord with all
their hearts, not leaning only on their own
understanding." (Proverbs 3:5)
And for special provision and protection for them
personally & professionally.
These not only are good prayers to
help establish God's economy in your workplace, they also
contain wonderful business management principles as well.
Begin today incorporating these Godly truths into your
daily routine. Remember, your break-through is only a