your company officers and employees to join together in
an intercessory prayer for the welfare of your company,
customers, vendors, marketplace and one another.
1. For Godly wisdom be given each
manager and employee. Also special super-natural insight
into the tasks at hand and knowledge of your work.
2. For cooperation between departments, shifts, and
employees. A team motivation that seeks the welfare of
the whole, not just the individual.
3. For an eliminating of negative attitudes that tend to
poison the work environment.
4. For a protecting of your work from mistakes, unforseen
errors, and most of all chargebacks! Also clarity of
mind, strength of purpose and a determination to do
5. For profitable operations in each department. An
excellency of operations and workflows.
6. For ability to face the challenges and struggles that
confront you each day with a firm knowledge and
confidence that "He who is
with-in you is greater than he who is in the world."
7. For your customers and vendors that God's grace and
mercy would go before you to smooth over difficulties and
prevent the sabotage of your working relationships.
8. For your marketplace that it would continue to grow
and expand. For your marketshare to continue to grow and
expand as well.
9. For your company owners and officers that they would
"trust in the Lord with all
their hearts, not leaning only on their own
understanding." (Proverbs 3:5)
And for special provision and protection for them
personally and professionally.
These not only are good prayers to
help establish God's economy in your workplace, they also
contain wonderful business management principles as well.
Begin today incorporating these Godly truths into your
daily routine. Remember, your break-through is only a
Economy Vision Statement
by Christ's Love - Empowered by God's Spirit.
the world by saturating the business and professional
community with the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven on
earth, Jesus Christ firmly Lord and Savior, with all God's
people stewarding all God's creation and His will being
accomplished on earth just like it is in heaven.
time has come, the Kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and
believe the good news!" (Mark 1:15)